Jig Heads and Jigging Spoons:
7/19: New Shad Jigging Spoon sizes! 3/4 and 1 oz. 7/10/16: New Stock and Items! New Shaker colors- Goby and Charteuse Ice! New 4.5" Shaker size! Lots of jigs! Thank you and good luck! Please email me if you have any questions.
Shipping notice: Orders placed 7/27/16 will ship 7/29/16, a one day delay. Orders placed 7/26 and 7/28 ship on time.
Round Ball Jig Heads:
The classic ball jig head is effective is almost any situation, and coupled with a fluke or swimbait it is one of the best laker lures out there. In 2012 a green glow head hooked the first place lake trout during the Salvation Army Derby on Cayuga Lake and a plain head also took a first place prize. (In bottom picture: BPS swimbait on 1 oz ball. This exact setup caught the first place lake trout in the 2012 Lighthouse Fishing Derby on Cayuga Lake.) Many other derby winning fish have been caught on these jigs!
- Reversed barb keeps hook gap open for better hooksets.
- Ball jigs are available in 3/4 oz, 1 oz, and 1 1/4 oz.
- Painted heads are not currently available. They will be back!
- 3/4 oz. Ball Jig Head $1.00
- 3/4 oz. Ball Jig Head (dozen) $11.00
- 1 oz. Ball Jig Head: $1.00
- 1 oz. Ball Jig, 1 dozen: $11.00
- 1 1/4 oz. Ball Jig: $1.00
- 1 1//4 oz. Ball Jig, Dozen: $11.00
Deepwater Lures exclusive 1 1/4 oz. ball jig! Get down a little faster! Please note, this is a hand-carved mold and the ball head is not perfectly round. It is very close (see pic) and the fish won't care.
Erie Jig Head, 1 oz:
A unique stand-up jig head, originally developed for Lake Erie walleye, has been adapted to the depths Lake Trout reside in. Hungry Lakers will scoop this jig right off the bottom!
- Weight-forward rocking design stands up- keeping lure and hook point off the bottom.
- the jig head profile is very suggestive of the alewife or other baitfish.
- Heavy heads to get down and stay down in water up to 100 feet or more.
- 1 oz. Erie Jig: $1.00
- 1 oz. Erie Jig, 1 dozen: $11.00
Minnow Jig Head
A minnow head jig for lifelike presentations on a extra strong hook. Poured on Mustad Ultrapoint 32786BLN black nickel hooks, these heavy wire jigs are very durable.
The Minnow Jig is available in 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 oz. sizes.
3/4 oz. jigs have 3/0 hooks, 1 oz. jigs have 4/0 hooks, and 1 1/2 oz. jig heads have 5/0 hooks.
- Minnow Jig: $1.00
- Minnow Jig, 1 dozen: $11.00
Shad Jigging Spoon:
New! The Shad Jig is a heavy jigging spoon. Use plain ones as "tube-stuffers" and painted ones as standard jigging spoons.
- Lead spoon drops quickly and keeps you in the zone longer.
- Soft lead makes spoon easy to bend and allows you to tune the action.
The shad jig is available in 3/4, 1, and 1 1/2 oz. sizes and unpainted only, without hooks.
- Shad Jigging Spoon: $1.25
Any size Shad Jig, dozen: $13.75. Buy 11 get one free! Please add 11 single spoons to the cart and you will receive 12.
© 2006-2016 Cayugafisher.net