Jig Heads and Jigging Spoons:
2/21-2/23 shipping delay! I won't be able to ship orders until Friday 2/24. My apologies! Winter Update 2/7/17:Running low on 1 oz. ball jigs and currently out of stock on 1.25 oz. New stock in early April. Thanks for stopping by! Please email me if you have any questions.
Round Ball Jig Heads:
The classic ball jig head is effective is almost any situation, and coupled with a fluke or swimbait it is one of the best laker lures out there. In 2012 a green glow head hooked the first place lake trout during the Salvation Army Derby on Cayuga Lake and a plain head also took a first place prize. (In bottom picture: BPS swimbait on 1 oz ball. This exact setup caught the first place lake trout in the 2012 Lighthouse Fishing Derby on Cayuga Lake.) Many other derby winning fish have been caught on these jigs!
- Reversed barb keeps hook gap open for better hooksets.
- Ball jigs are available in 3/4 oz, 1 oz, and 1 1/4 oz.
- Painted heads are not currently available. They will be back!
- 3/4 oz. Ball Jig Head $1.00
- 3/4 oz. Ball Jig Head (dozen) $11.00
- 1 oz. Ball Jig Head: $1.00
- 1 oz. Ball Jig, 1 dozen: $11.00
- 1 1/4 oz. Ball Jig: $1.00
- 1 1//4 oz. Ball Jig, Dozen: $11.00
Deepwater Lures exclusive 1 1/4 oz. ball jig! Get down a little faster! Please note, this is a hand-carved mold and the ball head is not perfectly round. It is very close (see pic) and the fish won't care.
Erie Jig Head, 1 oz:
A unique stand-up jig head, originally developed for Lake Erie walleye, has been adapted to the depths Lake Trout reside in. Hungry Lakers will scoop this jig right off the bottom!
- Weight-forward rocking design stands up- keeping lure and hook point off the bottom.
- the jig head profile is very suggestive of the alewife or other baitfish.
- Heavy heads to get down and stay down in water up to 100 feet or more.
- 1 oz. Erie Jig: $1.00
- 1 oz. Erie Jig, 1 dozen: $11.00
Minnow Jig Head
A minnow head jig for lifelike presentations on a extra strong hook. Poured on Mustad Ultrapoint 32786BLN black nickel hooks, these heavy wire jigs are very durable.
The Minnow Jig is available in 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 oz. sizes.
3/4 oz. jigs have 3/0 hooks, 1 oz. jigs have 4/0 hooks, and 1 1/2 oz. jig heads have 5/0 hooks.
- Minnow Jig: $1.00
- Minnow Jig, 1 dozen: $11.00
Shad Jigging Spoon:
New! The Shad Jig is a heavy jigging spoon. Use plain ones as "tube-stuffers" and painted ones as standard jigging spoons.
- Lead spoon drops quickly and keeps you in the zone longer.
- Soft lead makes spoon easy to bend and allows you to tune the action.
The shad jig is available in 3/4, 1, and 1 1/2 oz. sizes and unpainted only, without hooks.
- Shad Jigging Spoon: $1.25
Any size Shad Jig, dozen: $13.75. Buy 11 get one free! Please add 11 single spoons to the cart and you will receive 12.
© 2006-2016 Cayugafisher.net